A jade face roller is the new magic tool of the new age that is carried all the way from the ancient beauty treatments with additional modernization that is needed. This is the stone that is a gift of Mother Earth and has amazing properties that make your skin glow and gleam. Rubbing this stone over your face in a gentle way is nothing less than a good spa treatment as this proves to be a great face massager. This blog is all about this amazing stone, the benefits it holds for your skin and the methods to use it.
History Of Jade Massage Roller
Benefits Of Jade Massage Roller
Jade rollers have almost all the necessary skin benefits embedded in it. The following are the benefits your skin would get on using this amazing rolling stone on your skin.
- Anti-aging – When you use the roller over your face, it stimulates the production of skin tightening fibers such as collagen and elastin to make the skin firm. This, in turn, reduces the wrinkles and fine lines and makes you look young while aging.
- Detoxifying Effect – As you roll the stone roller over your face, the lymphatic drainage on your face, before your earlobes, gets activated and this leads to detoxification of your face. This makes your skin free from all the pollutants and toxins and improves the skin from the inside.
- Blemish Removal – The anti-aging roller glides over the skin and removes all the dead and dry skin cells. With this, the dark spots fade away giving way to bright and flawless skin.
- Skin Hydration – The stone is a cold one. As you roll the roller over your face with a good moisturizer or a cream, the stone makes it seep into the skin’s pores and closes the pores to entrap moisture. This keeps the skin hydrated.
- Puffiness Reduction – A good morning’s face always has puffiness around the eyes due to too much water retention in the cells. With the jade stone roller, you can remove all the water and keep your skin “not at all” puffy.
How To Use A Jade Stone Face Massage Roller
- Wash face neatly and apply a good moisturizer or olive oil.
- Take the roller out of a refrigerator and roll it over your face in the outward direction.
- Repeat this twice a day – after you get up and before you go to sleep.
- Repeat these steps this every day.