DIYs allow you to do things from the comfort of home, and that saves you time and money. And of course! The making process is undeniably fun.
When it comes to homemade skincare treatment, your mind would be at peace because you know the ingredients. Since they are natural and healthy, you don’t have to worry about the side-effects.
Besides, the ingredients required to do it are readily available in your kitchen, and these concoctions are simple to make. We have picked 10 best face masks that are sure to give you a spa-like experience.
What’s better than DIY Facial masks that are healthy and effective? Read the blog and and start preparing facial masks from the comfort of your home.
What Are the Best DIY Facial Masks?
1. Avocado Face Mask
Did you know that Avocados can be used for facials? This is one of the required foods for the skin. Its vitamins and proteins moisturize the skin and keep it glowing for a very long time.
How to Make an Avocado Face Mask?
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 egg white- room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Peel the avocado and mash it until there are no chunks.
- Mix avocado with egg whites and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply it to the face and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and tap gently with the towel.
2. Honey Face Mask
If you have dark spots and scars, this mask will heal your skin. Besides, it’s super easy to prepare.
How to Make a Honey Face Mask?
- 2 tsp of raw honey
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Combine the raw honey and lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the face and keep it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash with water.
Tired complaining about damaged skin? Read our blog Top 5 reasons why your skin is getting damaged and take a permanent break from incessant complaints and skin damage.
3. Strawberry Face Mask:
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, and also they contain alpha-hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells.
How to Make a Strawberry Face Mask?
- 10 fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup bee pollen
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- A few drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 tsp olive oil mayonnaise
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Evenly apply on the face. (Avoid the eye area)
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with the water.
If there’s a way to control skin damage, we know you all do it without a second thought. That’s why we brought the blog How to control skin damage?
4. Tomato and Cucumber Face Mask
Tomato and cucumber contain natural astringents that help in tightening the pores and removing wrinkles. You can revitalize skin with this simple homemade mask.
How to Make a Tomato and Cucumber Face Mask?
- ½ ripe tomato
- ¼ cucumbers
- Thoroughly wash and peel ¼ cucumber
- Make it fine pulp and blend it with ½ tomato
- Apply the mask and give a massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with water.
5. Banana Face mask
Banana is loaded with nutrients and comes with a host of skin benefits. It is sure to hydrate your skin and leave a lasting impression.
How to Make a Banana Face Mask?
- A few slices of ripe banana
- 1 tsp of thick yogurt
- ½ tsp of fresh lemon juice
- Peel off the banana and mash it with the spoon.
- Mix it with yogurt and lemon juice.
- Keep the mask for about 25-30 minutes.
- Gently massage the skin for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
We hope you enjoy the process of making these DIY masks. Another best skincare routine you could follow effortlessly is the Jade roller. This ancient tool has been here for centuries and comes with many skincare benefits, and addresses any skin problems you possibly think of.
Keep following the site to get many such articles and inspirations.